StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

3.31.2009

A few past assignments

Just showing a few assignments this month:

Before Spring Break, I covered a lecture by Dr. Ismail Mehr, who went with a humanitarian aid group to Gaza, and photographed reactions in the audience.





Dr. Mehr himself:



I also photographed Harvard anthropologist Richard Wrangham who discussed differences between eating raw and cooked foods and their evolutionary implications.



I took a trip down to Grapevine this past weekend to photograph the Gaylord Texan. Matt Deaton, the Gold Cowboy Living Statue was there, and told me he spooks about half the people that pose with him. The Red Hat Society, a social club for women over 60 flaunting red hats and purple attire, took a stop there while on their national tour.





Inside shot of the hotel.



A couple of model trains that circle around some planted trees.



Hank the stuffed cow.



Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment