StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

9.20.2009

Anita's graduation portraits

Anita, is a Senior who is graduating from the University of Texas this December with a PR degree. We started our shoot at the Texas state capitol in Austin.

Anita leans on some doors marked with the official seal:


and leans over the balcony to survey the crowds below the rotunda:


After some searching, we finally found an empty staircase and took some shots:




I liked this photo because it seems to portray her in a calm, powerful stance; very fitting for someone about to graduate and take over the world!:


Here's a behind the scenes look at me taking a photo:


And a resulting image:


Then we headed out of the capitol and down some blocks to a secret location (Ok, so it's not so secret- but it's not where you'd expect it to be!)
Anita gives a cute grin:


a different take on the bright blue tiles:


Here's a diptych representing Anita looking towards her future:


A more serious face:


and to close, a closeup. Anita felt she had a rough time doing a neutral pose, but I think she pulled it off:


Congrats to Anita on her upcoming graduation, and keep an eye out for cap and gown photos as the date grows closer! All you other December grads, don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment