StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

2.13.2010

Texas Snow Days

On Thursday morning, snow started to reach Texas, accumulating more than 12 inches within 24-hours to beat 1964's record of 12.1. Of course, I had to take a walk and stroll through the neighborhood with my cameras. I visited UTA Friday morning after it was closed down due to the weather:



The top of St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church:


A little friend that was keeping me company on campus:


Looking down South West street:


One of the views of my neighborhood:




A view of a nearby park:




The fountain of the Fine Arts and Architectural Buildings still ran to prevent freezing:


The fountain near Science Hall, though, didn't run and was bombarded by collapsed branches:


A tree that was uprooted near the Fine Arts Building:


The aftermath of the Central Library mall after it saw many snowball fights:








The snow definitely was an eye-opener, and I'll look forward to its next surprise!

Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment