StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

10.25.2010

The Kilpatricks and The Flower Mound Pumpkin Village

After a whirlwind of a weekend in Richmond, TX for a wedding (also including a tornado that crossed Interstate-45 less than 10 minutes from where I was!), I'll be posting images of a shoot I made last week in Flower Mound. The wedding images will follow in the next blog entry.

I met the Kilpatrick family on a sunny and clear day at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Village, and wanted to show a few images from the time we spent there.

I couldn't help but look at the color-coordinated boots the children wore:


The whole family gathered on the bales of hay for a portrait:


Gabrielle posed in a barrel cart amidst the lines of pumpkins:


Gavin followed suit, as well:


Gabrielle decided to pull her younger brother and sister, Gavin and Morgan, along:


The trio pet and fed some of the livestock, after riding a few nearby ponies:


The hay ride was a nice and quiet end to the day, with Gavin curiously peeking over the railing, backlit by the sunset:


I had a great time with the family, and want to thank them for coming out to Flower Mound! I look forward to documenting their kids in the future!

Lastly, I wanted to leave with a sneak-peek of an intimate moment between the mother and the bride from the Richmond wedding a couple days ago:


Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment