StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

5.08.2011

Ariane and Victor-Married. Sneak Peak!

I had the pleasure of photographing Ariane and Victor's wedding this past Friday. Look for a full-length blog in a few days!


I had a wonderful time and it was a joy to see them so happy with one another!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all that you did. We appreciate it very much. Ariane & Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and very nice to meet you sir! You did a fabulous job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for capturing a beautiful moment. Can't wait to see more. Raymond and Fran Collins

    ReplyDelete