StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

5.13.2011

Ben's Seniors

 I photographed Ben, an aspiring pre-med, college student to-be at Downtown Plano this past weekend. It was a pretty simple and straightforward session. As shy as Ben is, he's pretty easygoing, and quite talented at the violin.

We started at Haggard Park, which is small, but just what we needed for the part-green, part-urban look he wanted:

I had him stroll around the nearby pond and stop for a few shots, here:

We crossed the street to make this image in front of the Farmer's Market:

And then I had him bring out the violin and displayed some of his skills while I went to work:


I photographed Ben as is, without the strings, to end our photo session:

It was a pleasure to work Ben, and his sister, Amanda, throughout the clear Sunday afternoon shoot.

Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment