StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

5.30.2011

Two Wedding Teasers

After a whirlwind of a weekend covering two weddings, I'll definitely be capitalizing on the relaxation time Memorial Day brings. I wanted to show a few quick teasers before I do though! Respective blog entries for each wedding will be posted soon.

Friday, I was given the pleasure to photograph Beth and Michael's Wedding. Beth and I took this portrait shortly before the ceremony started at the YWCA in Fort Worth:
 
Beth and her farther stood atop the stairs before making their way down to the ceremony on the bottom floor:

When the newly weds made their way to the bridal suite before the reception, Michael was shown what was "something borrowed":

Early into the reception, the DJ read Beth's story of how Beth and Michael met, with Beth periodically basking in the details of her writing:

On Saturday I photographed Emily and Zach's wedding at the McKinney Cotton Mill - and here they are, together on their day in the ceremony:

I rounded up the group, after relaxing a bit, for some group formals at the ceremony site:

A detail of the rings on the Bride's cupcake plate:

And a shot of Emily, the bride herself, dancing the night away:

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment