StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

9.26.2012

Melissa's Portfolio

I met Melissa through a mutual friend who needed some pictures for her portfolio after being accepted into a national modeling agency. It was interesting because she is a self-declared tomboy and gamer who also went along with the shoot like a natural, and it was very easy to work with her. I wanted to show a few from our session this past weekend.

We drove to Deep Ellum for a couple of spots where I knew the contrasts would compliment the yellow, and then moved a bit into Downtown Dallas off Commerce Street for a few more:

Next stop was the Dallas Arboretum:

We briefly visited White Rock Lake to get a few remaining dress shots, and then she changed into an outfit with a simple top and skirt:

Studio shots were done last:

2 comments:

  1. Wow I am amazed of how the pictures had turn out. I never could imagine the neat and nice work that you do, been there the entire time showed me that you are a devoted person of what you love.
    Thanks for that infinity pleasure.
    lucia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Lucia. This is the start of big things for Melissa.

    ReplyDelete