StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

6.04.2010

The Roberts Family

Lorena, John, and their son Gavin definitely braved the Texas summer weather this past weekend. We photographed at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, and these are a few of my favorites:

I had the trio start at the nature trail:


And then mom and dad got Gavin walking when we were on the boardwalk:


I don't think there was a moment when Gavin wasn't smiling in the presence of my camera:


After we went into the Rose Garden for a bit, I had Gavin relax at a nearby bench:


Gavin relaxed pretty well on the grass, too:


I snapped a few group formals, and loved this one:


I had a great time with the family and I cannot thank them enough for enduring the heat!

Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment