StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

11.21.2010

Emily and Zach's Engagements

I photographed Emily and Zach's engagements in Gunter, north of Dallas, last weekend. They are good friends of mine, and you may remember when I was there the night Zach proposed to Emily.

Zach and Emily are baseball fans, so it was only natural to start off in a baseball field:


We moved onto the bleachers, where I framed them with a nearby railing:

Emily wanted a detail of the ring with the baseball in the grass, and the photo could not be more simple and beautiful:

During this detail, we went into the dugout, for more warm earth tones in the background:

Then I stepped back for some more framing, and a small detail with the baseball:

We moved to a field down the road, and I had them play with each other.

First they trailed through a field:

Then spun on a merry-go-round:

Bumped into each other on the swings:


And lastly, down the slide-it was pretty funny to see two grown-ups go down!:

I look forward to being there to photograph their wedding next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment