StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

11.12.2011

Chad's R1 Raven

A couple of nights ago I photographed a Yamaha R1 Raven Edition that belonged to a friend of mine, Chad, which was a nice change of pace. It was a night shoot, so a tripod was necessary, and I brought a couple of flashes triggered wirelessly to light the bike.

The first spot we went to was a small business district off Interurban Street in Richardson, with its solid-colored buildings, it served as a simple environment:

A detail of the dual-carbon fiber Akrapovic exhaust:

And the main decal on the side of the motorcycle:

We went to The Shops at Legacy, and photographed on top of the parking garage next to the Angelika theater in Plano, and made these:


As I said earlier, it was a nice change to go from my typical daylight shooting of human subjects, to night shooting of an inanimate object. Thanks Chad - try to stay under the speed limit :P.

Rasy Ran Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment