StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

11.02.2011

The Greer and Horsch Families, and Pumpkins

Recently, I was brought along to document the Greer and Horsch family on their outing to the Dallas Arboretum. Unfortunately, Carrie was out sick and couldn't make it, but sent superdad (as he termed it) along with the boys. You may remember Andrea and her family as I went over to their home to photograph Oliver's first birthday earlier this year. They are friends of the Greers and came along as well, making this a fairly simple dual family shoot.

I photographed a formal of the Horsch family early in the beginning:

After the group mingled for a bit, the kids went straight into play-mode. Here's a photo of Jack and leading the adults:

And Nate taking the first smell of the flowers:

We stopped on a stairway to grab individual photos of Jack, Nate, Sam, and Oliver, respectively:




Then when we got to the pumpkin houses, I made some quick portraits due to the large crowds:


Oliver did pretty well climbing through the batches of pumpkins:

The Greers peer through one of the window panes of a pumpkin house:

I suggested everyone to check out the hay bale maze setup they have annually as well:


We started to make a trek to the other side of the arboretum, to where the kids typically play, here's a shot of Paul and Sam on the way:

The first stop was at the wagon, with Nate looking out:

Then we made it to the smaller houses, fit for the kids to run around in, and that's what happened:


And a tree too:

Thank you Carrie, Paul, Andrea, and Corey for bringing me out on a nice Fall day and keeping up to date with your family's growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment