StatCounter

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer located in Dallas, TX. I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the University of Texas at Arlington, and I am available for weddings, portraiture and event work. You can view more samples of my work by visiting my website.

5.22.2012

The CK Boys in 2012

A little over a year ago I spent some time with the CK boys in Grapevine, this year we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards. Many qualities that stand out haven't changed -- they still wear matching outfits and feed off each other's energy as brothers always do. Here are a few from that day:

We started in the middle of the stockyards, photographing in front of a door, then a barrel:


There was a bench nearby with some horseshoes fixed into the ground:

We went over to a pen with some longhorns in there, and I took this:

After making our way down to the other end of the stockyards where the stores are, these next three were more on the candid side with some directing:



What happens when you pose boys against a wall and they spot a nearby wagon? They want in the wagon:

In front of a restaurant-front:

Eager to make their way to ride some animals:

Artificial ones, I mean. Being up there made them pretty happy!:

Leslie, Sean, thank you again for this opportunity. It's always a pleasure to see you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment